If you’ve been reading my blog so far, you’ll know I’ve been working on a photomedia project with an Alice in Wonderland theme. in some of the blogs I showed how I experimented with layout options and how I would go about acquiring the images I would need.
At this time, I’ve gotten to a point in my project that I’m quite happy with the layout I’ve chosen, however, no matter how much I tweak the individual images and edit their colouring, I can’t seem to make it all tie together.
After a few days of sitting on the project, I came across this blog:
It showed a step by step process of how to create a photo montage. Reading through the steps taken to create the final product, I found out that the designers last step was to add a textured overlay. That was the final step I seemed to be missing. Below is the texture I used and how it turned out.